The Assistant HR Manager will be responsible for the provision to a high standard of personal and confidential secretarial services.
- provision of personal assistant services (maintaining an up to date electronic database, including scheduling meetings, compiling agendas, arranging discussion and background papers);
- carrying out support work to main projects; this would include research, preparation of spreadsheets, preparing presentations, drafting letters;
- gathering data and compiling various reports for project manager;
- carrying out administrative and secretarial support (photocopying and facsimile etc.);
- screening telephone calls, taking messages and follow-up action as appropriate;
- prioritizing and sorting incoming mail;
- maintaining administrative records (such as contact list or project documents).
Assistant , human resources
- University Degree (Letters, French - English)
- no previous experience required
- PC skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Web Browsers – medium level - required;
- English & French levels - advanced