With over 36 000 employees, my client is a leader in the globalization of services and technology and a pioneer in managing business processes for companies around the world. Their service portfolio includes Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, Procurement and Supply Chain, Banking, Insurance, Analytics, IT Infrastructure and Software services. Their State of Art centre in Bucharest employs multilingual accountancy professionals.
*You will be responsible for processing of supplier invoices
*You will perform Accounts Payable task under tight deadlines
*Relevant data entry in the ERP system
*Sorting invoices according to given criteria
*Communication with clarifications with suppliers
*Escalate unsolved issues to the team leader, if necessary
*As part of the team , you will work on improvement and of the operating procedures
Recognized as an Employer of Choice, my Client offers rewarding career opportunities, development prospects and extensive relocation package. It is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast developing company.
*Near native fluency in Norwegian
*Fluency in English
*0-1 years experience in Accounts Payable
*Working knowledge of SAP and / or workflow tool is an advantage.
*analytical, multitasking and organizational skills.
Location: Cluj, Romania
Salary: 1900 Ron/month
If you are interested in this opportunity– email your CV in English as a Word document to reception[at]MeghenGroup.ie or call Romy 00353 1894 3011 for more information
At MG International you will be appointed a recruitment consultant that will work with you throughout your job search.
Your consultant will advise you in relation to your CV and help you prepare throughout the Interview process until you have secured the job.
• Draft responses for the firm capability questions to meet customer requirements
• Project – manage resources, drive completion for RFx response closure following firm global deal flow process
• Work with different stakeholders to get the proposals finalized on time
• Update deal team on the project progress and status; follow-up on key deliverables
• Manage agenda, oversee logistics & put together supporting slides for customer visits support
• Monitor, Track & Report as part of deal-flow process
• Capitalize on best practices, update documents – for further reference of BD/SPT & Commercial use
• Assist Comm. Support EU Leader in different improvement initiatives (standardization, RFX & non-RFX process, Organic growth support) aiming at increasing the quality of internal responses/ deliverables
For more information, contact Emmanuel at 00-353-1-8943033 or send email to email@example.com and APPLY NOW
Grab this career opportunity and refer people, for there are more exciting jobs waiting according to your career needs!
Please visit www.meghengroup.com to make your dreams come true!
norwegian, romania,accountant,bank,finance,auditing,customer service