Candidate must be a skilled Microsoft Systems + Network tech to oversee all areas of integration across servers, networks, IP telephony, hardware and software; Responsible for supporting Windows Server 2003, Active Directory, Cisco Networking and VOIP, Application Support, Server Administration and Security as well as Backup and Disaster Recovery. Must possess MS Sys Admin experience ideally with MCSE / MCSA certification, exposure to VMW are technologies, good CCNA / CCNP networking skills and supporting systems within large scale organizations.
• Experienced with integrations, troubleshooting, and system analysis.
• 3+ years experience with integrations and deployment of IT systems (sys administrator).
• Proven Knowledge in OS: windows server 2003 sever/2000/XP, define Domain environment, HW configuration (Server/ PC/Laptop)
• Proven knowledge in networking, Cisco switch configuration, working with sniffers, Network protocols, Network topology
• Experienced with Video systems and command control applications – advantage.