Location: Turda- Campia Turzii area
Responsible for the Manufacturing Mechanical Process (Milling Machine), Assembly Line and Final Performance Test of Pumps and Systems.
The activity of the Production Manager will start at the factory in Cluj-Napoca, followed by the development of a new site in Turda - Campia Turzii area.
- Recruitment and Selection of Personnel
- Start-up the new manufacturing site
- Production of high precision mechanical pieces
- Manage a group of 50-60 workers and technicians after the recruiting activity
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipments;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs
- Driving people performance, efficiency and build and meet the plant budget
- Technical University degree
- Experience in Manufacturing at least 5 years
- At least five years in a similar position in a Multinational Subsidiary with the responsability of High Precision Mechanical Components.
- A High School Degree in Mechanical Manufacturing Process is appreciated.
- Technical Skills: Manufacturing Mechanical Process Knowledge (CAD-CAM). Mechanical Drawings and Electrical Diagrams understanding.
- Driving licence is mandatory.
- English and/or Italian - good level of communication.
For more information please contact: